Request for Transfer of Expenses

CSUSB General Accounting Office

This form is for internal CSUSB staff use.  If you have any questions, please contact General Accounting (generalaccounting) or call extension 75153.  Thank you.

All Fields Are Required

Requested by:


Please Note: Salary and Benefit Account Expenses must be transferred between like Salary and Benefit Accounts, not Supplies & Services or Other Expenses.

Transfer of Expenses moving Salary amounts should be accompanied by a Transfer of Expense request to also move the related Benefit amounts, although there may be exceptions.

Please refer to Department Pay Detail Reports prior to submitting requests.


PS Credit Chartfield:
(Where expenses currently reside)

PS Debit Chartfield:
(where expenses should reside)

To send this information, please press the SUBMIT FORM button below. Once you have done this, information is sent immediately. If you discover an error, please contact General Accounting at extension 75153.

Transfers are posted every Monday for requests received from prior week.

California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Parkway, San Bernardino, CA. 92407
Phone: 75153, Email: General Accounting
Last Updated: